Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

How to ARGHH.


Happy Belated Valentines!



I hate February! .. and it hates me back.

2012 - Unemployed, complicated boy situation... horrible.
2011 - Studying, uber complicated boy situation.. horrible.
2010 - Broke my face in Cancun, 5 stitches to the lip, complicated boy situation... horrible

See the trend here? ..And I'm sure if I think back hard enough, 2009 would have been just as eventful.

I tried my best to have a GREAT valentines day though. And it happened - a massage, beach, dinner. it was really good solo fun. And to add to all that, I've been working out like crazy, intense yoga-ing and training for another 10k in March. God knows I need all these endorphins. But I have to share with you guys the GROSSEST thing. my toenail is completely broken!!



6 MORE DAYS OF WRETCHED FEBRUARY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment