Pages

Thursday, May 3, 2012

How to remember


You know that feeling you get when someone calls you because they are helpless, crying, sick, sad, bored, annoyed, unloved, at the end of their rope; and you can't do a damn thing to actually help?

I hate being in this position of helplessness. I always want to give my ALL, my every last breath to help them through their lowest lows. But all I can do is listen. Listen, and maybe try to cheer em up with my infinite amounts of blonde-stupidness. Maybe a hug.

I can't believe how much I took people who loved me for granted during times like this. When I called, they were always there, in a minute, in a second, in an hour, in a day... they were there. I had to make a couple of thank you calls last night just so I felt better. If you have someone like this, consider yourself blessed and make a quick phone call to hear their voice. Trust me, it feels good.

This is some stuff I painted during a period where music and a canvas literally saved my life, sanity and pride. Trying times really help you find your soul and passion. The colours I used were those that I craved to see in my life.

Note: these are not original artworks. But I def. put my soul/twists on my inspirations..

This post is dedicated to four people..my brother, my neighbour, my beau, and my heart. Y'all got me all choked up this week mannnn. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment