It's been 2 weeks since I last posted and I feel like I've drifted off a little bit from the blogosphere already! I am determined to keep this going. So, this is what I've been upto ....
- Trying to get a blackberry to work. I don't want to make this a whiney blog but OMG, DU get your effing act together and get me my BBM already!!!
- I sincerely take back everything I said about Rogers - I was wrong, DU has the absolute worst customer service I have ever experienced
- I give up.
- Trying to get rid of my old phone with Rogers
- Disaster, that is all.
- Get my driver's license issues sorted out
- Canada lost my permanent license in the mail. Lovely!
- Investigating a certain "lapdance" situation. (Those who need to know already know - but Sharyn, you need to hear this lol)
- Watching a thousand hours of Gossip Girl
- Seriously missing Halloween and all the drunkenness and wigs and glitter that it brings.
- Deciding whether my Dad should move to Qatar - this story isn't even ready for the blogosphere.
- Working out
- the benefits of a gym & pool being a flight of stairs away are endless!
- unfortunately, KFC, "Chicken Tikka Inn", Subway, "Just Falafel", "Arz Lebenon" and a handy little Gelato shop are also like 2 minutes away.
- I never understood why dark skinned people can't love the sun; I love my perma-tan =)
- Don't worry, I've been slathering on sunblock - like 60 proof is hella necessary though
- Honestly, does forever 21 ever NOT have a sale?
- More importantly, somebody needs to explain to me why they have "winter" gear in stores. Scarves, sweaters, jackets, boots, etc are everywhere!
- I want to see someone rocking winter boots in this country - I promise I will blog about you and creep a pic of u. watch out.
- All those hours of sleep I lost in my four years of undergrad have ALMOST been made up for.
XOXO - I blame GossipGirl
Please stay and enjoy some shady pics from around town.
|Pretending like this is my shoe collection or atleast shoe rack (at "New Look")|
|The Burj Khalifa at night - My dad saw them filming Mission Impossible 4 on it yesterday since his work is right there. Can't wait for the movie - and I HATE action flicks.|
|A fancy license plate on a car like this one means that they have some sort of social importance. A politician, a socialite, or just plain loaded for no apparent reason.|
|Date Palm trees everywhere look so pretty especially when they are lit up like this.|