Pages

Monday, October 18, 2010

How to turn 22.

You go TRIBAL!! I just had the best birthday dinner with the family at "Tribes" in Dubai. Yes, you guessed it, African food. AND they sang and danced for me!! If you are vegetarian (Leanne)- don't even think about it. It is meat galore!

Camel, goat, ox, calamari, beef, lamb and even chicken was on the menu. So ofcourse, we tried a little bit of everything .. camel sausages were delish.

Their birthday songs were SO good and if u listen closely you can hear them sing something about "hakuna matata" and then finally wakka wakka at about 2:52 ...Nishanth sings along (I apologize).




Our massive and delicious salad


Chicken, Camel, Beef and Lamb sausage (from left to right) with fig&onion dip

My African brudda and I

Nishanth's lamb. umm there's something growing on it....

Peppered Beef Potjie. i like the bowl more than the food
Dad's baby calamari with goat cheese and potatoes. exotic enough?

We took a walk and said hello to the chefs who were really nice!

African art on the menu. aka. my new bf

Best server ever and my beef packed to go (which I forgot at the restaurant)

Nishanth's girlfriend.

We are family.


Me, brought to you by: 22 yrs of smiles, love and good food.


THANK YOU! - I loved reading everyone's wall posts/messages and hearing voices from all around the world today.  love love love


No comments:

Post a Comment