Pages

Sunday, August 26, 2012

How to NOT go to Nepal

What happens when China has a baby with India?

NEPAL!

Easily one of the most gorgeous, breathtaking, blah blah blah, I'm going to stop trying to describe it in words now. Nepal is nepal. You should go before you die. And you should go ready to camp out and climb and really rough it out, unlike the way I did.

"Family" vacays are just not the best in Nepal, in my opinion at least. Well, atleast not with kids. We (My dad, mom and bro) are all fully grown adults and we could handle ourselves through the craziness. By craziness, I mean the constant moving/driving, different place everynight, a jampacked day schedule and the unlimited drinking and smoking. I could just barely handle myself.

Cray family bonding. We saw everything from cremations to monkeys to temples, mountains, marijuana and rhinos. BUT, OMG THE SPIDERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. I died. If you weren't an arachnophobic before, you will be after Nepal.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment