Pages

Friday, November 12, 2010

How to glitter.

Today, I sold five of my paintings to raise funds for the church and also volunteered to do some face painting for the kids at the festival. Simple enough, right?

Things I Learnt today

1) Do not assume that 4 year olds are potty trained. They can and will pee on ur leg.
2) Glitter adheres to pee especially when a fan blows it up into ur skirt
4) Therefore, it is possible to have glitter on ur britney ...at church.
5) Bossy little girls demand extravagant designs repeatedly
6) 100% humidity at about 32 degrees celsius is "good weather"
7) Buying gold and diamonds at a Dubai church's auction is pretty much mandatory. (wwjd?)
8) Wearing anything less than 2 percent of your body weight in gold is abnormal.
9) My brother's pretty confident that Jesus parted the Red Sea and walked on it.
10) You can befriend a fat baby by flashing ur wallet at her ....and then return her when your done.

That being said, I had a fun day. The food was awesome and the people were hilarious!

Anyways, here are some pics from this week! unfortunately no pics of all the gold and diamonds...

little orphan cat staring at the fish at a local fresh food market

They actually fed the cat fish heads. Happy kitty?

The world taunting me. I got this little "feel good tip" on the other end of my teabag three times so far.

Painting for church

Lilies!


Church stuff

Honey Noodles with ice cream. Just say "NO" kids...

2 comments: