Pages

Saturday, January 7, 2012

How to make plans.

You just don't.

Honestly, 2011 had very few goals. Specifically to pass my CPA exams and to figure out what I want to do with my life. Do I wanna stay in Dubai? Do I wanna go back to Canada? Do I wanna move to Madagascar? Timbuktu? Where will I get a good job, etc. effing etcetera.

I passed my CPA exams. But good Lord, I am in a full blown Quarter Life Crisis now. And it sucks sometimes, but I'm just glad I'm not alone in my QLC. Thanks to @leannemark and almost every other 20 something girl i know. I'm loving the constant reminders to live in "the now", smile, take the opportunity to just live and love.

So for 2012, I just wanna resist the urge to run away and do yoga all day on some caribbean island. I want to embrace whatever comes my way and hope that by the end of the year, things are a little less blurry.

Until then boys and girls. Take this video in :) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment