Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

How to be thrifty.

If you have time to kill, but no money to burn (and you desperately need ur hair done). I have a solution for you Dubai people!

After reading about it in Time Out Dubai, I spent all of yesterday afternoon at the Formul'a academy for hair and beauty at Dubai Knowledge Village. I mean, I was literally there from 2.30 to 5.30 to get a wash, cut and blowdry. A student stylist works on your hair, while under constant supervision of trainers and other junior stylists. It feels like your a hair model. And it's awesome! The students are friendly and really open to listening and that's really important. I feel like the more experienced hair dressers lose their listening skills sometimes.. (See: How to get your hair did)

Anyways, my hair was getting super long and all I needed was a trim. I got detailed styling and blow dry for FREE. Check out their prices here!

BEFORE
AFTER

No comments:

Post a Comment