Legit hurting right now.
It's my first day of starting training for a half marathon in February. A simple 6k intervals. I killed it.
Come back home and sitting here recouping on my yoga mat with my iPhone and my stomach is NOT happy. I suddenly have to try to subside a tummy ache. So I obviously tried every damn thing.
2) small breakfast with yogurt and fruit
4) browse the Internet
5) tweet about my pain
6) sleeping in fetal position
9) text my mom blaming her for my existence
10) dying/tweet about the meaning of life
Nothing works. I am now ready to call my grandma to rub my belly and pray for me. You can start the funeral arrangements.
Sunday, November 25, 2012
Monday, November 19, 2012
I'm always pushing myself to get through November. It's such a tease.
Good things coming up:
2. My students perform everything I've taught them at a CONCERT in 10days.
3. Rugby Sevens! Creamfields! FORTLOM! Concert season!
4. Texas cousin comes to Dubai again!
5. Brother is back for the holidays in exactly one month!
6. Nike10k night race in exactly ... 2 days!
7. Starting training for 22.1km run next week!
8. Planning my move back to Toronto. (this one is bittersweet)
I may be a Sophia-Grace type child. I'm aware. But I will record all of this and make beautiful posts and pictures of the best times in Dubai as I slowly wind down over here.