Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2011

How to Friday.


Ok step 1: Equate my Friday to your Saturday (if your not from the UAE)
Now imagine having to listen to an accounting lecture from 8.30am-6pm .. all I ever want to do is SLEEP.

But this Friday was awesome, we had a half day and it felt so amazing. My mom, bro and I went out to lunch at Nando's on the dubai marina and then dessert at haagen dazs after (SANS the father - because he's in India for the week).

I want to say "while the cat is away, the mice will play" ... but honestly, my dad's probably the one "playing" in India. So we took the opportunity to have a little fun ourselves. I love hanging out with these two. I'm gonna miss Nishanth when he goes away to University this fall  =( . But I'm SO happy he's going to McMaster!!

 
Our view of the marina from inside Nandos.


"family photo" aka. waiting for our bill. Bad customer service as usual.


Oh hey it's my favourite people! Waddup?!





 

BEFORE



Just like Vancouver! apparently.

Check out this cool twisty building they are building on the marina.
Apparently it rotates?? I'm nervous already.



How much green tea do I have to drink to wash away Nandos and Haagen Dazs hangover? Somebody help!

No comments:

Post a Comment