Pages

Sunday, December 16, 2012

How to be.

Friday night; and I stayed home to watch the movie "Doubt". If you aren't already in deep and undying love with Meryl Streep, this movie might seal the deal.

"Doubt can be a bond as powerful and sustaining as certainty" 

Let that sink in.

The Connecticut shooting has got me thinking so much about North American culture and values to a point that I question my decision to move back. Forget the gun culture, but the social culture of corporate worship, drugs and drinking is enough to make me wonder. Enough to make me doubt. Why is America the superpower? Why do I want to move back?

on another note...

My brother is back home for the holidaysssss!!! We are off to India at the end of the month to spend New Years with my grandparents and cousins. December is probably my favourite month of the year. I enjoy it more than Libra season.

Lots of xo to you. Let the baking begin...


No comments:

Post a Comment